Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Eve...

After the amazing success of host Thanksgiving, Barry and I decided to tackle Christmas Eve as well. It made things so much easier on us and especially the girls. Ben finally relinquished Santa privileges to Leslie this year. She was super excited to get to hand out every ones' gifts...


Calla's little bloomers say "Who needs Santa? I've got Grandma!" Leslie wore them her first Christmas as well...


This little series of pictures is funny. Calla hates things on her head, like hair bows... or gift bows in this case. But, Mom was determined to get the classic "Bow in Hair" picture...


I like to think Calla is saying, "You have got to be freaking kidding me. Someone just make her stop already! Oh, please don't show my friends."


The best Christmas present this year...


I gave Leslie the plate of cookies for her pick and choose from for Santa. She is truly a giving child... She counted all 20 cookies out and put them all on Santa's plate...

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment