Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hospital visit

I had to go to the ER Monday night for what turned out to be kidney stones. After three hours, they gave me some pain pills and sent me home. However, since they can't give you the good pills while you're pregnant, my pain got so bad that i was back in the ER a few hours later to be admitted and given IV pain meds. The rest of the day was a blur because all the meds they gave me knocked me out, but when I woke up that evening, all was better. It's amazing how you go from a "10- the worst pain imaginable" to a "1- pretty good" in a matter of a couple hours. I came home Tuesday morning, and hopefully, I don't have to deal with that ever again, or at least not while I'm pregnant! Thanks to all the family who helped us out. Especially Uncle Ben who gave up his entire holiday to stay with Leslie!

No comments:

Post a Comment