Thursday, June 17, 2010

Baby Fairy Dress-up...

I have the cutest little girls! Calla LOVES playing dress up every chance she gets! She really wanted to wear the Cinderella dress this morning, but it's still way too big for her. I dug out this extra poofy tutu and she seemed appeased. As you can see, she also wanted to wear the wings. Sissy was nice enough to help her accessorise...
Cute Baby Fairy...


Most of our shoes are kept in the laundry room, but she found some Crocs that were left out from swimming and brought them to me. I had to aid HRH Calla with her slippers...


And of course, no Baby Fairy Princess would be complete without a wand...


This is my favorite age. I'm trying to treasure every beautiful moment without obsessing that it passes by much too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment