Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Craft time...

As silly and lame as it sounds to alot of y'all, one of our favorite activities on the boat was going to the towel animal workshop. Everyday, our hospitality guy would leave a different towel animal on our bed. It was really amazing and impressive to see what they could make out of just towels. They always made us think of Leslie and what a kick she would have gotten out of them. So, when we got our final "Fun Times" and saw a towel animal workshop, we knew we had to go!


I already have the main body made on the table by my bum, and now I am working on the dog's head...


Ta-Dah! Here I am with my little pug nosed dog...


And here's Barry with his dog...



We also learned how to make a bunny...


And finally, here we are with both of our elephants...



It was so much fun, we actually ended up buying the book that tells us how to make a bunch of different animals, so if you ever need to know, feel free to ask! We really felt like dorks for enjoying that so much, but there were actually a lot of people there! I always enjoy adding one more dimension to my craft repertoire!


So that was our cruise! It was so much fun and we definitely hope to go again... in a few years. I think next time we're going to try a little harder to find some friends to go with us and keep us company on the boat. Other than that, it was really perfect! Thanks to everyone for being so interested and all the useful tips. And a special GIGANTIC thank you to MiMi and PawPaw and Grandmommy and PaPa for watch my precious little girls while we were gone. We are so very grateful and blessed to have family that loves us and our family so much! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment