Friday, August 20, 2010

Mash-ups...

Calla LOVES playing dress-up! It is not uncommon for me to have to wrangle Calla on the way out the door and take off her 10 necklaces, 7 bracelets and tutu. Lately she has been experimenting with her accessories. I never know what she's going to come out of Leslie's room wearing! Here's a little montage I like to call "Mash-ups..."



Purple Flower Fairy





Dora Hip-Hop Princess Fairy




And finally, a Princess Fairy Construction Worker





After several changes, Calla even convinced Leslie to have some fun, too!


Bunny Cinderella Princess




I love my girly girl, Calla, and my sweet Leslie.


The other evening before baths I made Calla take off all her necklaces. She grabbed them with all of the strength her little hands had and started crying/screaming, "Noooooooo..... Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine........." It was sad, but still made me laugh a little:)

No comments:

Post a Comment