Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sports Songs

I don't know why this video has given me so much trouble, but I finally have it for all to enjoy! As I've mentioned before, she loves football and Texas Tech and sports in general. So, combined with her love of singing, it's only natural that she loves sports songs so much, too.


Here she is singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." Listen how she routes for the "Homies." I say "home team" and Barry says "Cubies," so she combines them to get "homies."

Then she sings the Texas Tech fight song. You can usually understand her alot better, but I was just glad to get it on tape finally! Notice how she has all the guns up in the right places too! We couldn't be more proud of our lil Red Raider in training. I'll write the words below for those who want to follow along:)

And as the finale, she does "crab hands" in honor of Tech's amazing receiver... Crabtree.



Fight Raiders fight! Fight Raiders fight!

Fight for the school you love so dearly.

We'll hit them high. You'll hit them low.

We'll push the ball across the goal.

Tech! Fight! Fight!

We'll praise her name. Boost her to fame.

Fight for the scarlet and the black.

We will hit 'em! We will wreck 'em!

Hit 'em Wreck 'em Texas Tech!

And the victory bells will ring out!

1 comment:

  1. I must say - THe "Waff" would be proud !! I LOVED watching this video and apparently Abby & Luke did too ! They ran over to the computer and started singing and clapping ! It was hilarious - even when my kids are sick they loved Leslie's concert ! So cute !!

    ReplyDelete