Monday, March 29, 2010

Play time...

Calla's a climber. She is always getting herself into trouble trying to climb in and out of things. The other day, both girls were playing in Calla's room when all of a sudden Leslie's come running to find me and tells me Calla is stuck in her dresser. Sure enough, she had opened the bottom drawer and climbed in, but got stuck by the top drawer she forgot to push closed first. Luckily, she hasn't started trying to climb up much. I'm sure that will come when she's a bit taller. Here she is climbing in the little laundry basket which is always a balancing challenge...

Although she gets contorted in all sorts of funky ways, and usually gets a foot stuck, when she finally gets in, she's as happy as a child on Christmas morning....

Here's my girls loving on each other. The past couple weeks they've started hugging each other when I pick Leslie up from school or after church on Sunday. Too cute for words...

My little leprechaun playing the drums. Barry says she's actually very good:)


And repeat...

No comments:

Post a Comment