Monday, March 2, 2009

Zac and family visit

My brother, Zac, and his wife, Erin, and their new baby, Kate, drove up from Houston last week to visit us and some other family. It was great to get to visit with them and meet the new sweet baby. Kate is a super mellow baby and didn't cry the entire time! I'm hoping Calla gets there soon. Being around Kate and knowing she's only 5 weeks older reminds me how close better times are! I'm so excited to have all these girls in the family! Here is Kate at 10 1/2 weeks and Calla at 5 weeks...




And all three of the grandbabies... Leslie kept patting their bottoms saying saying, "These are my babies!"


Zac holding Kate and Erin holding Calla...



Here's the family picture we took to send to the oldest brother who is still child-less:)


No comments:

Post a Comment