Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Picture catch-up

March 7th



Leslie reliving her childhood...









One thing Calla and Leslie share... a genuine love of mirrors

She LOVES to kick. I think I had a little Rockette...

We put her forward-facing in the carrier, and her face lit up like a child Christmas morning!



Since Leslie's birth I have been sacrificing myself to always give her what I considered the creme-de-la-creme... the least done cookies, the doughiest biscuits, even the center cinnamon roll. And then, a few months ago, I realized that she doesn't share my opinion. She loves the "crunchies" in life. I have the only child in history that eats only the crust of her sandwich. So weird...



Calla LOVES to be flown around the house. Any time. All the time. If only she wasn't such a chunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment