Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A week in the life...

This was busy week with several random things. All of these pictures were taken over the course of just one week! There's never a boring moment with a baby and 3 yr old!

I was getting out another batch of old Leslie's old clothes and came across this little hat. Calla's going to be way to small for the outfit it goes with, but I made her wear the hat around a bit so we could laugh and take pictures before packing it back in the box...



So... the other day we were all getting ready to take pictures. When Calla woke up from her nap, I changed her diaper, but left her clothes off until after lunch, so I would make sure she stayed clean. I went to finish getting myself ready and when I came back, I found this...

Luckily, I thought, the diaper was dry. She was super proud of herself. And I thought it was pretty funny too... until I stepped in a huge puddle. Ugh.


Speaking words of encouragement to your children works! Presenting Calla Grace with, ta-da!, a bow! And before Christmas, just as I requested...


I don't know why they can't take good pictures together. I'm going to have to ask my step-mother for some tips on cropping their heads around, so I can make a good picture. This is the best we managed...
At least Toola-Roola and Star Song were both looking at the camera! Good ponies.

Leslie was playing basketball at my mom's house the other night and Barry said she made at least 30 shots in a row! He had to take a picture because she was actually standing back throwing them in, not just dunking like usual. I figure it's probably good she starts now because she's probably going to be pretty tall...

No comments:

Post a Comment