Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ice Cream Party...

The saturday after her birthday, we had her special Ice Cream Birthday Party! It was really fun to put together and much easier than last year's!


All the friends playing...



Her "cake" was chocolate dipped ice cream cones...


We usually don't have our "Houston Family" around for these special events, but it worked out this year that some of them were able to join us. Leslie was so excited to have her cousins around to celebrate with her! And I am always greatful they were willing to take time away to visit us!



Instead of cake, everyone picked an ice cream cone, flavor, and then loaded on the toppings! For favors, I found nifty little ice cream/popsicle holders. Perfect!

Then it was presents time...



I love birthday parties and getting a chance to celebrate another year in my child's life! Leslie has been a huge blessing in my life and I hope this birthday party made her feel as special as she is to all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment